This FAQ is based on questions asked in the original FAQ wiki of ZOMDir.
For maintenance reasons this wiki is now replaced with this website. The only way to ask a new question now is by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- What is the purpose of ZOMDir.com?
- What is the target audience of ZOMDir?
- Is ZOMDir useful for Search Engine Optimalisation (SEO)?
- The removal of a link is very easy. Aren't you afraid of abuse?
- Does ZOMDir has a moderator?
- Why are not all letters available in the index?
- Is it possible to create a private collection of links?
- Do you have a businesscase for ZOMDir?
- Which language did you use to program ZOMDir.com?
- Why is it called ZOMDir?
- Is ZOMDir's logo the salamander of Escher?
- When I want to add a website I sometimes get the message that the webpage is not found. I know the webpage exists. So what is happening?
- Does ZOMDir get many visits?
- Do you log who added a link?
- Sometime when I add a new page, to the Dutch directory, the title contains the phrase **English**. Why?
- Sometimes I get a “404:Page not found” error message that states “The requested URL /wiki/nl/anything/anywhere was not found on this server.” Why?
Do you have another question regarding ZOMDir, and you can't find the answer?
Please let me know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.