This FAQ is based on questions asked in the original FAQ wiki of ZOMDir. For maintenance reasons this original FAQ wiki is now replaced with this website. The only way to ask a new question now is by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the purpose of ZOMDir.com?
- What is the target audience of ZOMDir?
- Is ZOMDir useful for Search Engine Optimalisation (SEO)?
- The removal of a link is very easy. Aren't you afraid of abuse?
- Does ZOMDir has a moderator?
- Why are not all letters available in the index?
- Is it possible to create a private collection of links?
- Do you have a businesscase for ZOMDir?
- Which language did you use to program ZOMDir.com?
- Why is it called ZOMDir?
- Is ZOMDir's logo the salamander of Escher?
- When I want to add a website I sometimes get the message that the webpage is not found. I know the webpage exists. So what is happening?
- Does ZOMDir get many visits?
- Do you log who added a link?
- Sometime when I add a new page, to the Dutch directory, the title contains the phrase **English**. Why?
- Sometimes I get a “404:Page not found” error message that states “The requested URL /wiki/nl/anything/anywhere was not found on this server.” Why?
Do you have another question regarding ZOMDir, and you can't find the answer?
Please let me know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.